Objectives in Christian Education
- To educate Christian young people to be more Christ-like.
- To prepare children spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Word of God, for the Lord Jesus Christ, God the Father, and His Holy Spirit, and a personal sense of responsibility to be all that God wants them to be.
- To prepare children not only to make a living, but also how to live.
- To encourage them to think clearly, logically, and independently.
- To offer an instructional program that meets the academic needs of the children.
- To develop an understanding of the world in which they live and the ability to appreciate and adjust to their environment.
- To achieve mastery in the tools of learning and communication.
- To develop a sense of responsibility in each child as a citizen and as a Christian.
- To develop a moral, ethical, and spiritual sense which will aid them in appreciation of their own personal worth and that of others.\
- To provide them with opportunities to develop an understanding of and appreciation for the arts while contributing to them.
- To provide opportunities for developing skills necessary for earning a living.
- To offer opportunities to participate in wholesome forms of recreation.
- To prepare children for an outstanding position in life.
- To prepare them for spiritual leadership in school, home, church, community, state, nation, and the world.